Aerobics (meaning with oxygen) is a unique form of exercise that includes targeting the cardiovascular system, flexibility, coordination, strength and mental well-being.
Aerobics, depending on the specific type of aerobics performed, can facilitate targeting four of the seven key components of good health, fitness and mental well-being, and is an excellent form of exercise to incorporate into any fitness program.
Below is a list of the seven key components associated with living a healthy lifestyle that is filled with good health, fitness, and wellness:
- Cardiovascular/Aerobic Conditioning
- Strength Training and Muscular Development
- Stretching – Muscles, Ligaments and Tendons
- Core Stability
- Nutrition and Supplementation
- Mental Rest and Relaxation
Get In Touch
Fill out the form below and we’ll get right back to you.